Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm so glad to see you!

Upon entering the house after having been gone for a while, I'm greeted with:  "Mommy, you're home!  I'm so glad to see you!" (He is two, you know?)

So approriately enough it's been really long time since my last post (I knew there was a reason I didn't start one of these sooner!)

Well.... I'm so glad to see you!  I think the pins went over pretty well because there were none left when I went back to school.  I've been working on a slideshow for a friend of my mom.  It's her parent's 50th anniversary.  There were 171 photos that I scanned in, cleaned up a bit in Photoshop and am now importing into one of the following Apple programs:  iPhoto, iDVD, iMovie.  I haven't decided which is worth its while to me.  None of them do what I want as quick as I want and/or what I want.

We got together with my mom and her brother for Easter dinner.  Afterwards we went to Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.  There weren't as blooming as I thought they would be, but it was gorgeous.

I tried to get both kids to sit with Peter Rabbit.  Liv cried and Andrew refused (that is until I convinced him that if he gave the rabbit five he would get a lollipop, and what wouldn't a boy do for a lollipop?)  See it there in the picture?  Andrew would barely sit with me...
On a very exciting note for me, I got my Martha Stewart Baby magazines in the mail today!  Although I've had too much going on at the moment, they're sitting right there (over my shoulder) waiting to be read.  I had looked on ebay originally for some copies.  The two most recent I'd looked at were a collection of, I think, three issues and four issues respectively.  Each auction went for over $50! WOW And that was without the shipping!  I called up Martha Stewart (the company, not the woman herself) and ordered some back issues.  With shipping included, it only cost me about $40.  Hmm....  maybe I need to go into business?!

Ok, have to go finish this slideshow.  Hopefully I'll post again before another week goes by!

No comments: